1. You get anxious if you find yourself alone for more than 5 seconds.
2. You start skipping songs on your LDS cd's because you think they might be inappropriate/ against the white handbook.
3. Your slang consists of words like "Pros", "Apostate", "Dramastic", and "Urch!"
4. Mondays become your favorite day.
5. You spend two hours walking in the rain to get to an appointment who cancelled and didn't tell you.
6. 9:30pm feels like midnight.
7. You don't dive for the vollyball during p-day activity because you might bump into an Elder.
8.That ten minute nap you took felt like a four hour coma.
9. You forget your planner at home and all of a sudden you have no idea what's going on.
10. If you aren't wearing your name badge you forget what your name is.
11. In response to being asked out on a date you ask if they want to learn about Jesus.
12. You hear the word "awesome" or "cool" and you feel like someone just swore in front of you.
Ah, life is so funny these days. :) Miss you all. Stay safe, and stay happy.
With love from Can-Win