Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"To every land and people we'll go..."

Alright, this will be a short one because I"m running out of time. But that's ok.

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know that we are being led by a true Prohpet, Thomas S. Monson, and that his councelors and the quorum of the 12 lead the Church in righteousness today.

I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, that he was called to restore the church, restore the priesthood, and start the work again. I know that through him and the power of God, the Book of Mormon was translated.

I know the Book Of Mormon is the word of God. I know that it's teachings and principles are applicable to me today, despite the fact that it's the history of a people who lived anciently.

I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He lives!

I know that I have been called by God and a prophet to serve as a missionary for this church.

The work is moving. The future is bright. God is good.

That's my testimony. That is what I know, and I'm learning more each day. And life...

Life is just peachy keen.

I hope all of you are hangin' in there. I love and miss you all.


With love from Can-Win

No comments:

Post a Comment